Thursday, May 24, 2012

Movin' on...

Today I am going to give my maternity clothes to a friend.  She's entering her 3rd trimester and needs summer stuff, which is what I have.  When I was pregnant, I bought maternity clothes with the intention of wearing them for multiple pregnancies...I never imagined I would only do it once.  But, I am grateful for the opportunity to experience that one healthy pregnancy, and wouldn't trade any of it...especially because it ended with the birth of my spunky little Willie!

So, a few months ago I had myself a good cry and packed all my maternity clothes into a tote.  Brad put them in the attic...out of sight, out of mind.  I couldn't decide if I wanted to save them, sell them, or give them away.  And, to be honest, I still don't know.  I'm letting my friend borrow them, and when she gives them back, I think I might sell them as part of our adoption fundraiser garage sale.  Those clothes helped me get to baby #1, and now they can help me get to baby #2. 

Speaking of #1, he's pulling on cat tails and laughing so I've gotta go haha.

I paraphrased this a little, so it isn't a direct quote...
"God does not want you focusing on your past. If you stay focused on your past, you can't get on with your present, and God can't use you in the future. God says to forget the past."  -RW

I'm movin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment