Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Optimistic Mondays

I love Mondays.  Seriously.  It's a day of optimism, a fresh start to a new week...I love it!  This week started with an Atmosphere playlist.  Thanks to a good friend from Ohio, I was exposed to their music way back when I was 20 (ha!).  Anyway, they are pretty popular now, but if you haven't heard..you should check them out!
My inspiration:

"She's Enough" - Atmosphere

Well, today is already Wednesday, the halfway point.  It's time to reflect over my half week and see how far I've come, and where I'd like to be by Friday.  I have a happy little 2 yr old, so all in all, I've done my job!

When I asked Willie what he was drawing, he said, "a nipple".  Hahaha...

I'm also super excited about my new line of womens & childrens apparel...Sunny Style!  I just received the baby clothes in the mail and I'm finishing up the designs for printing.  They will be sold in my Etsy shop soon!  I'm thinking about donating a portion of the proceeds from the kids clothes to a children's charity...if anyone has any ideas, please leave a comment.  I may choose a different charity every month...?  Anyway, here's a sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment